Wednesday 16 January 2008

Mumbai (Bombay) Airport to Pune

While I was coming back to India from UK with family, I had no option or information available to book a vehicle for me. Some how I managed to get a vehicle.
The vehicle was not available because it was Season time for them. I had my car but when you are coming after long time with all your stuff the car is not useful so you need a bigger vehicle. Offcourse if you are getting you stuff back and not throwing it over there and coming back :)

I now understand the problem and have started the service for families who wish to hire a vehicle from Mumbai Airport to Pune and vice versa. This service will be useful for more than three people unless an individual can afford it. Rest assured that you will again call once you try our service.

contact me on 00919890677192/santosh.sandbhor@gmail.com. And I will surely help you as I have started the service.

You can share your experience so that the service can be improved based on your expectation.

No comments: